INVITED AND PLENARY REPORTS AT CONFERENCES
1. VI All-Russian Sociological Congress "Sociology and Society: Traditions and Innovations in the Social Development of Regions", Moscow, Russia, November 2 - December 30, 2021, "Young and old workers in the post-industrial labor market".
2. II International Scientific Conference "Eastern Europe: Contexts of Socio-Economic Development", Grodno State University named after Y. Kupala, Belarus, November 30, 2021, "Aged leaders as iconic figures of modern society".
3. IV Siberian sociological forum with international participation "Social practices and management: a problematic field of sociology", Novosibirsk, Russia, November 1, 2021, "The paradox of a specialist's social time in the postmodern era."
4. International round table "Intergenerational interactions and conflicts in the modern labor market", Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Sociology, in a remote format, Russia, December 10, 2020, "The balance of young and old workers in the labor market as an economic, social and psychological problem.
5. All-Russian scientific and practical conference "Does sociology have a future?", Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Russia, November 13, 2020, "Sociology as a project of the modern era".
6. III Siberian sociological forum "Social practices and management: problematic field of sociology", Novosibirsk, Russia, October 31, 2020, "Aging of managers in a post-industrial society."
7. Conference on the results of a joint educational and research project of Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov and the University of Labor Market Research (Mannheim, Germany), Russia, May 11, 2020, "Labor degradation in the digital age".
8. All-Russian scientific and practical conference "Socio-demographic potential of Russian youth", Moscow-Yalta, Russia, April 22-24, 2021, "Class approach to the problem of "fathers and children": modern realities."
9. IV St. Petersburg International Labor Forum "Social Dimension of the Digital Economy", St. Petersburg, Russia, February 27-28, 2020, "Experience in organizing international research student projects to study the labor market."
10. II Siberian sociological forum (with international participation) "Social practices and management: a problematic field of sociology", Novosibirsk, Russia, October 31, 2019, "Informal institutions of labor markets in Russia and abroad."